Contact information

Jamie Vanden Bos

360-551-3803

Jamievb@msn.com




Monday, June 7, 2010

My First Infant Photo shoot



I am very excited to share with you all my first infant photo shoot. Beautiful baby K.
I must tell you I was a little nervous going into this project, but I can honestly say I learned a ton and had so much fun doing it. Of course the best part was being able to hold and rock this sweet girl.

I now have a new appreciation for all of the amazing baby photographers out there.

Thank you Sandy for allowing me to practice on your precious new grandaughter






.

4 comments:

  1. Jamie, Oh my goodness, what beautiful and precious pictures. You did a fabulous job, so proud of the wonderful photographer you have become, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie did such a wonderful, artistic job of showcasing our sweet girl. She was thoughtful, gentle , and imaginative. It was truly a special time and we are very grateful to her for doing such an awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these photos Jamie. Great Job

    ReplyDelete