Contact information

Jamie Vanden Bos

360-551-3803

Jamievb@msn.com




Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Nothin but Style!








For the last year I have been taking pictures for the beautiful Kimpton hotels in downtown Seattle. I can honestly tell you I will never be able to stay in a regular hotel again after staying in these hotels. They are beyond amazing! from the rooms to the incredible service. You will feel like royalty! In fact I have decided to pack my tiara for my next stay :) I really can't say enough about them. Recently I took some pictures of the new suite at the Alexis specially designed by the EMP. It is almost 900 sq feet and has a gorgeous view of the water. I was even lucky enough to stay the night in it all by myself!! It is the best nights sleep I think I have ever had :) If any of you are planning a stay in Seattle and you want top of the line accommodations, you will not regret staying at the Monaco, Alexis or Vintage Park. Tell them Princess Jamie sent you. :) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment